Mechanical Car Inspections
Onsite Mechanical Car Inspections
- Detailed inspection for complete peace of mind
- Includes comprehensive checks plus Diagnostics, PPSR, history and warranty
- 30 day Warranty included
- Detailed report & phone meeting with inspector
Our onsite car inspectors are experts in checking the mechanical condition of your vehicle. You can turn to the experts at State Roads for complete confidence when buying your next car.
Our highly experienced team of vehicle inspectors will provide a comprehensive assessment of your car’s mechanical health, with detailed checks made on the motor, gear box, differential, and drive line.
Best of all, our car inspections come with a full 30 day warranty for your peace of mind.
We're a State Roads certified vehicle inspection service!
It’s 0ur level of detail that truly sets us apart. We’re full time vehicle inspection specialists. It’s what we do. All our inspectors are fully qualified mechanics and vehicle inspectors.
Furthermore, State Roads is an independent third party. Our objective is to give you a fair, accurate and unbiased assessment of the mechanical condition of your vehicle. We have nothing to gain from subsequent mechanical repairs and are therefore your most trustworthy source for independent mechanical assessments.
Mechanical Car Inspection - It's a matter of safety
A mechanical inspection from State Roads will ensure detailed testing of the following mechanical components:
- Balance Compression test
- Coolant recovery tank
- Cooling fan operation
- AC compressor
- Heater valve operation
- Fuel system operation
- Engine & transmission leaks
- Transfer case
- CV Joint/boots/drive-shaft/ universal joint
- Brake pad thickness
- Brake caliper leakage
- Bushing condition
- Power steering rack leakage
- Cooling pressure & Co2 test
- Coolant pressure
- Power steering
- A/C condenser
- Engine valve noise
- Valve stem condition
- Engine/transmission mount condition
- Brake master cylinder & booster
- Brake rotor and surface
- Hydraulic hose/line leakage & free movement
- McPherson strut/shock absorber leakage
- Ball joint and tie rod ends
- Exhaust system
Compare our inspection packages
|Platinum||Comprehensive||Standard||Mechanical||Body & Chasis|
State Roads pre purchase mechanical vehicle inspections will give you complete peace of mind when buying your next new or used car, book online now!